Anderson Musical Instruments
Signature Insurance Program
Anderson Musical Instruments Signature Insurance Program
Located in Florida, Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC insures a number of major symphony orchestras throughout the United States along with musician associations, collectors and musicians throughout the world. We offer musical instrument insurance for amateurs, professionals, semi-professionals, enthusiasts, students and hobbyists looking for Coverage in Harmony With Your Needs…
Our premium rate starts as low as $.575/$100 USD up to $1.00/$100 USD for String Basses and Harps (see Harp Insurance or Bass Insurance for lower rates.) We offer a deductible as low as $100.00 USD should you experience a claim. Our coverage extends worldwide and we insure using our Anderson Group “all risk, agreed value” coverage form. Please click here to review the Anderson Musical Instruments Signature Coverage Form.
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC is your solution for insuring musical instruments almost anywhere in the world. Anderson Group is devoted exclusively to insuring musical instruments and accessories worldwide. We insure almost all types of instruments including violins, violas, cellos, basses, acoustic and electric guitars, mandolins, harps, brass, woodwinds, pianos, percussion instruments and everything in between. If you can play it, we can most likely insure it!
Our customers never seem to forget our low cost premium and policy fee as low as $165.00 USD/year, which covers up to $24,000 USD of “agreed value” coverage for your musical instruments, gear, equipment and accessories.
Preferred Rate High Value Program
- Based on your fully completed application, you may qualify for a preferred rate if your musical instrument schedule exceeds $50,000. If you qualify, rates may be reduced by up to 70% based on your total insurance schedule value, protection for your instruments, your background and experience, the environment in which your instruments are stored and the extent that your instrument leaves your insured address.
- Our base premium rate of $.575/$100 USD covers many instruments. (Lower rates are available for pianos restricted to a designated location as well as many insurance schedules that meet underwriting approval that are greater than $50,000.)
- $165.00 USD minimum premium including the annual $25 USD policy fee, covers up to $24,000 USD for most instruments and accessories.
- $165.00 USD minimum premium including the annual $25 USD policy fee, covers up to $31,111 for violins and violas and their accessories.
- Want to SAVE EVEN MORE? Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! Pay 2.25 premiums up-front and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy; an additional savings of 25% per year!
- Harps and String Basses have higher rates and minimum premiums however significant savings are available for members in good standing of a qualifying musician association. Please refer to Harp Insurance or Bass Insurance for more details.
- Minimum Premium for Harps including policy fee is $200.00/ USD year and covers up to $23,333 USD of itemized harps.
- Minimum Premium for Lever Harps including policy fee is $175.00/ USD year and covers up to $15,000 USD of itemized harps.
- String Bass Minimum Premium including policy fee for is $250.00/USD year covers from $22,500 to $30,000 USD of itemized string basses.
- Dampness, Dryness or Extremes of Temperature Exclusion is included for String Basses and Cellos unless a waiver is offered by underwriting.
- Deductible, for perils other than shipping for most instruments is $100.00 USD.
- Deductible, for Common Carrier and Contract Carrier shipment is $250.00 USD.
- “All Risk, Agreed Value” Coverage is provided worldwide at no additional cost.
- Diminished value coverage included at no additional cost.
- Appraisals may be requested for string instruments and some vintage instruments typically valued at greater than 15,000 USD. In all cases, we will let you know if an appraisal(s) is required. Copies of appraisals are always welcome and encouraged and will be attached to your file for safekeeping.
- Professional use is included at no additional cost.
- Flood and earthquake coverage is included at no additional cost.
- Performance Interruption coverage up to the actual loss sustained for covered losses up to $600 is included at no additional cost (higher limits available).
- We even cover shipping if your instruments are packed and protected in an appropriate shipping or flight case. (An airbag or suspension case is necessary for cellos and string basses shipped by a common/contract fee based carrier). Common/ Contract Fee based carrier shipments are generally always subject to a minimum deductible of $250 USD (for most instruments – $500 shipping deductible for Cello and String Basses).
- Rental Reimbursement coverage at no additional cost up to $100 per month and $600 policy limit at no additional cost. Should higher limits be needed, we can provide up to $225.00 USD per month of the reasonable and customary rental rates, for up to 12 months to provide monies to rent a replacement instrument subject to timely repair of a covered loss on a damaged instrument, provided that you do not have an equivalent idle instrument for just $25.00 more per year.
- Electronic equipment may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value.
- Software coverage, including audio, VST, VSTi plugins and synch licenses using virtual or hardware dongles is also available!
- Musical Scores coverage, uniquely crafted by us, is also available.