Anderson Musical Instruments Signature Insurance Program for Values beyond $7,576 to unlimited
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC is your solution for insuring musical instruments almost anywhere in the world. Anderson Group is devoted exclusively to insuring musical instruments and accessories worldwide. We insure almost all types of instruments including violins, violas, cellos, basses, acoustic and electric guitars, mandolins, harps, brass, woodwinds, pianos, percussion instruments and everything in between. If you can play it, we can most likely insure it!
If you would like request a quote for our Musical Instrument Insurance Products,
please click here to begin the quote request process!
Located in Sebring, Florida (USA), Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC insures a number of major symphony orchestras throughout the United States along with musician associations, collectors and musicians throughout the world. We offer musical instrument insurance for amateurs, professionals, semi-professionals, enthusiasts, students and hobbyists looking for Coverage in Harmony With Your Needs…
Our premium rate starts as low as $.525/$100 USD up to $1.00/$100 USD for String Basses and Harps (see Harp Insurance or Bass Insurance for lower rates.) We offer a deductible as low as $250.00 USD should you experience a claim. Our coverage extends worldwide and is always presented using an “all risk” agreed value coverage form. Please click here to review the Anderson Musical Instruments Signature Coverage Form. Our customers never seem to forget our low cost premium and policy fee as low as $150.00 USD/year, which covers about $23,809 USD of “agreed value” for most musical instruments, musical equipment and accessories.
|PREFERRED RATE HIGH VALUE PROGRAM
Based on your fully completed application, you may qualify for a preferred rate if your musical instrument schedule exceeds $65,000 or more. If you qualify, rates may be reduced from 10 to 65% based on your total insurance schedule value, protection for your instruments, your background and experience, the environment in which your instruments are stored and the extent that your instrument leaves your insured address.
ANDERSON GROUP MUSICIANS ALLIANCE
INSTRUMENT INSURANCE PROGRAM COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Our base premium rate of $.525/$100 USD covers most instruments. (Lower rates are available for pianos restricted to a designated location as well as many insurance schedules that meet underwriting approval that are greater than $65,000.)
- $150.00 USD minimum premium including the annual $25 USD policy fee, covers about $24,000 USD for most instruments and accessories.
- Harps and String Basses have higher rates and minimum premiums however significant savings are available for members in good standing of a qualifying musician association. Please refer to Harp Insurance or Bass Insurance for more details.
- Minimum Premium for Harps including policy fee is $200.00/ USD year and covers up to $23,333 USD of itemized harps.
- Minimum Premium for Lever Harps including policy fee is $175.00/ USD year and covers up to $15,000 USD of itemized harps.
- String Bass Minimum Premium including policy fee for is $250.00/USD year covers from $22,500 to $30,000 USD of itemized string basses.
- Dampness, Dryness or Extremes of Temperature Exclusion is included for String Basses and Cellos unless a waiver is offered by underwriting.
- Deductible, for perils other than shipping for most instruments, starts as low as $250.00 USD.
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage is provided worldwide at no additional cost.
- Diminished value coverage included at no additional cost.
- Appraisals may be requested prior to the binding of coverage unless we offer or agree to an extension. Appraisals may be requested for string instruments and some vintage instruments typically valued at greater than 15,000 USD. In all cases, we will let you know if an appraisal(s) is required. Copies of appraisals are always welcome and encouraged and will be attached to your file for safekeeping.
- Professional use is included at no additional cost.
- Flood and earthquake coverage is included at no additional cost.
- Performance Interruption coverage up to the actual loss sustained for covered losses up to $600 is included at no additional cost (higher limits available).
- We even cover shipping if your instruments are packed and protected in an appropriate shipping or flight case. (An airbag or suspension case is necessary for cellos and string basses shipped by a common/contract fee based carrier). Common/ Contract Fee based carrier shipments are generally always subject to a minimum deductible of $350 USD (for most instruments – $500 shipping deductible for Cello and String Basses).
- Rental Reimbursement coverage at no additional cost up to $100 per month and $600 policy limit at no additional cost. Should higher limits be needed, we can provide up to $600.00 USD per month of the reasonable and customary rental rates, for up to 12 months to provide monies to rent a replacement instrument subject to timely repair of a covered loss on a damaged instrument, provided that you do not have an equivalent idle instrument for just $25.oo more per year.
- Electronic equipment may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value.
- Software coverage, including audio, VST, VSTi plugins and synch licenses using virtual or hardware dongles is also available!
- Musical Scores coverage, uniquely crafted by us, is also available.
For more information regarding the above items, please refer to the Anderson Musical Instruments Signature Series Coverage Form 221-0163 17 06 ( PDF File) located in the Customer Service section on our website.