The musical instrument insurance experts at the Anderson Group have put together a special insurance program, including additional coverage and discounted rates, for active members of the Harp Centre.
Anderson Group International is devoted exclusively to insuring musician associations, orcestras, musical instrument dealers and collectors throughout the world offering “all risk” worldwide coverage since 1991.
The Anderson Group delivers the kind of service and coverage that musicians deserve.
- Rates as low as $5 USD per $1,000 of insured value
- Deductible as low as $250 USD.
- $150.00 minimum annual premium and policy fee covers almost $25,000 in “agreed value” coverage for your instruments and equipment
- $1,000 USD for scheduled electronic accessories included
- “All Risk” Worldwide “Agreed Value” coverage included
- Earthquake, flood and shipping coverage included
- Dealer and collector programs available
For information, please see the program details.
Already a customer? Click here for Customer Service.
Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. It will not be shared, sold, rented,
or otherwise distributed. You will not be placed on any third-party mailing lists