National Flute Insurance Program by The Anderson Group
xxxxAnderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC extends a warm welcome to all National Flute Association Members. Our flute insurance policy offers compelling rates for flutists throughout the world offering a musical instrument insurance policy uniquely crafted to protect all of your musical instruments. Now in our 25th year, Anderson Group, dedicated solely to insuring musical instruments and valuable articles, is endorsed by a number of major musician associations. Trust the team at Anderson Group to always strive to exceed your expectations with our world class service “Safeguarding Your Instruments While Saving You Money”©
Want to get a quote? There’s no obligation and it only takes 10 minutes.
NFA Flute Insurance Program Coverage Highlights
- $150.00 USD per year covers up to $27,777 of most Itemized Instruments and Accessories
- “All Risk” Agreed Value Coverage – Worldwide
- Diminished Value Coverage – Included
- Zero “All Perils” Deductible!
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage – Included
- Coverage for Personal & Professional use – Included
- Yes, WE insure Students at Home, School and Away
- Earthquake & Flood Coverage – Included
- CURRENTLY INSURED? All we need to get you insured is a quote request, a copy of your current in-force itemized items declarations page and finally your payment by credit card. We’ll even take care of any short rate cancellation penalties AND notify your current agent!
- Want MORE SAVINGS and rate protection too? Ask about our 3 year guaranteed premium option. Pay for 2 years now and receive the 3rd year premium at no cost; a savings of 33% per year. This is Smart savings!
The Fine Print
- Premium Rate: $.45/$100 USD of covered value
- Minimum Annual Premium: $125.00 USD
- Annual Policy Fee: $25.00 USD
- Rates are higher for string basses and harps and lower for pianos.
- Want to review our policy? Please click here
- You must be a member in good standing of National Flute Association
For information about our other programs, please see
musical instrument insurance program details.
Chat with us Online:
or Contact an
Anderson Group Representative
today by calling 1.781.834.1700
If you’re wondering if the homeowner’s policy you or your
parents have covers your instrument, check out our FAQ
Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. It will not be shared, sold, rented,
or otherwise distributed. You will not be placed on any third-party mailing lists.