Electric Guitar Insurance Program
It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a Rickenbacker 325 Capri, a Fender Stratocaster or a Gibson Les Paul – we insure it all!
The musical instrument insurance team at Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC are experts when it comes to insuring valuable electric guitars like yours. Anderson Group insures thousands of musicians around the world since 1991. We offer electric guitar insurance for professional, semi-professionals, students and enthusiasts. We also offer guitar insurance for Luthiers, Dealers, Collectors and Museums.
The insurance carrier for our program is the Hanover Insurance Company.
Some of our beneficial services include coverage rates as low as $.525/$100 USD. We only offer “agreed value” coverage on an “all risk” basis throughout the world. Our “all perils” deductible is as low as $250. We also offer for a small additional charge, rental reimbursement coverage, electronic and studio equipment coverage. Our customers never seem to forget our reasonable premium of $150 USD which covers about $24,000 of “agreed value” coverage for your itemized instruments and equipment.
PREFERRED RATE HIGH VALUE PROGRAM
Based on your fully completed application, you may qualify for a preferred rate if your musical instrument schedule exceeds $50,000. If you qualify, rates may be reduced by up to 70% based on your total insurance schedule value, protection for your instruments, your background and experience, the environment in which your instruments are stored and the extent that your instrument leaves your insured address.
INSTRUMENT INSURANCE COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Our premium rate is as low as $.525/$100 of valuation; among the lowest available worldwide
- Our minimum premium as low as $150 covers about $24,000 of “agreed value” coverage for your itemized instruments and equipment
- Our deductible for perils other than common/contract fee based carrier are as low as $250.00
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Diminished value endorsement included at no additional cost
- Coverage for both personal and professional violin use at the same cost.
- Rental Reimbursement coverage available at the low cost of $25 per year providing up to $600 per month for up to 12 months subject to timely repair of a covered loss on a damaged instrument IF you do not have an equivalent idle instrument
- Electronic Equipment and Software may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value. Software includes audio, VST, VSTi plugins and synch licenses using virtual or hardware dongles. This charge is in addition to the total premium for your musical instrument schedule and accessories.