Electric Guitar Insurance
It doesn’t matter if you play a Fender Telecaster, a ’57 Goldtop Gibson Les Paul, or a Rickenbacker 325 Capri- we’ve got you covered. Anderson Group International has specialized in insuring electric and acoustic guitar players, builders, collectors, freelance musicians, and major symphony orchestras with “all risk” coverage throughout the world since 1990. Anderson Group delivers the kind of service that musicians deserve.
We know what it means to be electric- we include coverage at no additional charge for up to $1000 of amps, pedals, head amps, digital processing setups and other electronic accessories.
Want to get a quick quote?
For information, please see the
electric guitar insurance program details.
If you’re wondering if your homeowner’s policy
covers your guitars, check out our FAQ
- Rates as low as $5.25 USD per $1,000 of insured value
- Discounts available for schedules > $250,000
- Deductible as low as $250 USD.
- Our minimum premium as low as $150 covers about $24,000 of “agreed value” coverage for your itemized instruments and equipment.
- $1,000 USD for scheduled electronic accessories included so you can get coverage for your amps and pedals!
- Rental reimbursement coverage included
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Earthquake, flood and shipping coverage included
- Dealer and collector programs available
Chat with us Online:
or Contact an
Anderson Group Representative
today by calling 1.781.834.1700
Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. It will not be shared, sold, rented,
or otherwise distributed. You will not be placed on any third-party mailing lists.