ANDERSON GROUP MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS ECONOMY INSURANCE PROGRAM
- Do you own instruments that are priceless to you?
- Do you own instruments valued between $500.00 and $7,500.00?
- Want to insure your instrument in less than 5 minutes, online, right now on our secure server?
- Do you ever receive or hope to receive “pay for play”?
- Do you gig either locally or far away?
- Do you want the same coverage that we offer for multi-million dollar instruments, massive instrument collections, major symphony orchestras and musician associations?
- Are you concerned about receiving your instruments worth and insured amount in the event of a claim?
- Worried about compromising your coverage by relying on a homeowners’ insurance company exclusions and inferior coverage terms and conditions?
- Look no further!
Want to get a quote? There’s no obligation and it only takes 10 minutes.
Anderson Group Economy Program “Highlights”
- $59.95/year covers up to $2,500*.
- $84.95/year covers up to $3,750*.
- $109.95/year covers up to $5,000*.
- $134.50/year covers up to $7,576*.
- Same great coverage and policy; no compromises, period.
- Same worldwide “Agreed Value” coverage; even better than “Replacement Cost”.
- Yes, we insure Students!
- Yes, we cover “Pay for Play”.
- Yes, we still insure earthquake, flood and just about everything else in between!
- Yes, we cover shipping!
- IMMEDIATE COVERAGE POSSIBLE.
THE FINE PRINT
- Premium Rate for most instruments: $2.00/$100 USD of covered value.
- Premium Rate for String Bass and Lever Harps: $3.50 to 4.00/$100 USD of covered value.
- Minimum Annual Premium Incl. policy fee: $59.95 USD.
- Annual Policy Fee: $9.95 USD.
- $50 USD Deductible for schedules up to $2,500.
- $100 USD Deductible for schedules up to $7,576.
- $250 USD Shipping Deductible.
- $250 USD “All Perils” Deductible: String Bass and Lever Harps.
- Photos and descriptive information for all instrument(s) are required before your actual policy is issued.
For more information about our other programs, please see the
musical instrument insurance program details.
If you’re wondering if the homeowner’s policy you or your
parents have covers your instrument, check out our FAQ
Chat with us Online:
To begin a live chat, please click on
the icon in the bottom right hand corner
of the page, or Contact an
Anderson Group Representative
today by calling 1.781.834.1700
Already a customer?
Click here for service
Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. It will not be shared, sold, rented,
or otherwise distributed. You will not be placed on any third-party mailing lists.