Clarinet Insurance Program
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC extends a warm welcome to members of the International Clarinet Association. Our www.clarinetinsurance.com policy offers compelling rates for clarinetists throughout the world with a musical instrument insurance policy uniquely crafted to protect your musical instruments. Now in our 28th year, Anderson Group, dedicated solely to insuring musical instruments, is endorsed by a number of major musician associations. Trust the team at Anderson Group to always strive to exceed your expectations with our world class service: “Safeguarding Your Instruments While Saving You Money”©.
- $150.00 USD per year covers up to $27,777 USD of most Itemized Instruments and Accessories
- “All Risk” Agreed Value Coverage – Worldwide
- Diminished Value Coverage – Included
- Zero “All Perils” Deductible
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage – Included
- Coverage for Personal, Professional and Pay for Play – Included
- Yes, WE insure Students at Home, School and Away
- Earthquake & Flood Coverage – Included
- CURRENTLY INSURED? All we need to get you insured is a quote request, a copy of your current in-force itemized items declarations page and finally your payment by credit card. We’ll even take care of any short rate cancellation penalties AND notify your current agent!
- Want MORE SAVINGS and rate protection too? Ask about our 3 year guaranteed premium option. Pay for 2 years now and receive the 3rd year premium at no cost; a savings of 33% per year. This is Smart savings!
The Fine Print
- Premium Rate: $.45/$100 USD of covered value
- Minimum Annual Premium: $125 USD
- Annual Policy Fee: $25.00 USD
- Rates are higher for string basses and harps and lower for pianos.
- Want to review our policy? Please click here
- You must be and remain a member in good standing of the International Clarinet Association