The AVS Viola Insurance Program
AVS Viola Insurance
The musical instrument insurance team at Anderson is pleased to announce special member benefit rates for members in good standing of the American Viola Society offering additional coverage and discounted rates for AVS members.
If you are not presently participating in the AVS Viola Insurance program and you are an active member of the American Viola Society (AVS Membership in good standing is required to access this valuable coverage), submit your fully completed application to us here today to get this valuable coverage started.
The coverage provided under this program is offered at a rate of $.45/$100; too good to pass up!!
If you are not currently a member of the AVS, please click here to join today! Once membership has been submitted you may then immediately apply for AVS Viola Insurance offered by Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC.
AVS Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Rate: $.45/ $100 of insured value; significant discounts of 40% or more for schedules from $150,000 to $1,000,000 or more.
- Want to SAVE EVEN MORE? Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! AVS Members Pay just 2 premiums up-front and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy an additional savings of 33% per year!
- Deductible: $100.00
- $150.00 minimum annual premium and policy fee covers almost $27,777 in “agreed value” coverage for your instruments and equipment
- Diminished value coverage included at no additional cost- should your instrument suffer a devaluation claim due to a covered loss
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Shipping coverage included ($250 deductible)
- Earthquake and flood coverage included
- Electronic equipment and Software may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value. Software includes audio, VST, VSTi plugins and sync licenses using virtual or hardware dongles. This charge is in addition to the total premium for your musical instrument schedule and accessories.