Acoustic Guitar Insurance Program
The musical instrument insurance team at Anderson Group are experts when it comes to insuring valuable acoustic guitars like yours. Peter Anderson, owner and founder of Anderson Group has a deep and abiding relationship with the world of musicians. Performing since the age of four, Peter now mixes his love of music with his exceptional knowledge of the insurance business. Peter has dual degrees in music and business and has appeared regularly with the Boston Symphony Orchestras Tanglewood Festival Chorus between 1980 and 2006. Anderson has been helping musicians insure their instruments since 1990 and our staff will be happy to work with you to choose the right coverage’s for your needs.
Anderson Group insures a number of major symphony orchestras throughout the United States along with a program for Musicians throughout the world. We offer musical instrument insurance for professional, semi-professional as well as students .We also offer insurance for Luthiers, Dealers, Collectors and Museums.
insures the Anderson Group Musical Instrument Insurance Programs, worldwide.
Some of our beneficial services include coverage rates as low as $.575/$100 USD (lower rates available for professional musicians with high value schedules) per year of insured agreed value; an “all perils” deductible as low as $100. Rental reimbursement and electronic equipment and software coverage is available for an additional charge. Our coverage is provided worldwide on an “all risk, agreed value” coverage basis. Our customers never seem to forget our reasonable premium of $165 USD which insures up to $24,000 of covered instruments.
PREFERRED RATE HIGH VALUE PROGRAM
Based on your fully completed application, you may qualify for a preferred rate if your musical instrument schedule exceeds $50,000. If you qualify, rates may be reduced by up to 70% based on your total insurance schedule value, protection for your instruments, your background and experience, the environment in which your instruments are stored and the extent that your instrument leaves your insured address.
The insurance carrier for our program is the The Hanover Insurance Group.
INSTRUMENT INSURANCE COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Our premium rate is as low as $.575/$100 of valuation; among the lowest available worldwide
- Our minimum premium as low as $165 insures up to $24,000 of covered instruments
Want to SAVE EVEN MORE? Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! Pay 2.25 premiums up-front and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy; an additional savings of 25% per year!
- The Deductible for “all perils” other than common/contract fee based carrier is $100.00.
- Our Common Carrier Deductible is $250.00
- “All Risk, Agreed Value’ Coverage provided worldwide
- Diminished value endorsement included at no additional cost
- Coverage for both personal and professional use at no additional cost.
- Rental Reimbursement coverage available at the low cost of $25 per year providing up to $225 per month for up to 12 months subject to timely repair of a covered loss on a damaged instrument IF you do not have an equivalent idle instrument
- Electronic Equipment and Software may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value. Software includes audio, VST, VSTi plugins and synch licenses using virtual or hardware dongles. This charge is in addition to the total premium for your musical instrument schedule and accessories.