|Anderson Instrument Makers, Dealers, Repairers & Luthiers Coverage Program
Finally, a policy that addresses your unique needs as a Musical Instrument Maker, Dealer, Repairer or Lutherie.
Now in our 26th year, Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC is devoted exclusively to insuring musical instruments, valuable articles and related accessories. We are pleased to announce a “one-of-a-kind” Luthier, Dealer and Repairers insurance policy, written by us and approved by our insurance carrier, Hanover Insurance. If you are located in the USA and are looking for a great coverage at a compelling price, you have come to the right place!
Our policy provides coverage based on the limits you choose (see Coverage Highlights.) We ask that you submit a quote request and we will respond within two business days with a single-rate quote determined by the Total Covered Value. All rates are per $100 of covered value and all policies have a $500 “All Perils” Deductible.
- Unsold musical instruments – Replacement Cost
- Instruments sold but not yet delivered – Net Selling Price after all allowances and discounts
- Diminution in Value - up to 25% of the fair market value of damaged Instrument once repaired
- Musical instruments owned by others – up to amount you are liable including labor and materials, but no more than the Replacement Cost of that instrument.
- Furniture, fixtures, equipment, tools, dies, molds and reference material – Replacement Cost
- Raw materials – Actual Cash Value
- Musical Instruments for Sale
- Musical Instruments Owned by Others in your Care, Custody & Control
- Musical Instruments Owned by Others - Consigned for Sale
- Musical Instruments Owned by You - Consigned to Others
- Covered Property in Transit
- Diminution in Value Coverage
- Trade Show and Exhibition Coverage for Your Instruments Away from your Covered Location
- Error in Retouching, Restoration or Repairing
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Office Supplies
- Machinery and Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Patterns, Tools, Dies, & Reference Materials
- Raw materials used in the production or repair of Musical Instruments
- Sewer and Drain Back-Up
- Flood Coverage
- Earthquake Coverage
Already a customer?
Click here for service