The musical instrument insurance experts at the Anderson
Group have put together a special insurance program, including
additional coverage and discounted rates for active members of The International Society of Bassists.
Our unique instrument programs provide coverage for just
Anderson Group International is devoted exclusively to insuring orchestras, freelance musicians, musician associations,
luthiers, musical instrument dealers and collectors throughout
the world offering “all risk” worldwide coverage since 1991. The Anderson Group delivers the kind of service and coverage
that musicians deserve.
about any type of musical instrument and accessories.
- Rate: $.75/ $100 USD of insured value; discounts available for schedules from $150,000 to $1,000,000 USD or more.
- Deductible: $500.00 USD
- $250.00 USD minimum annual premium and policy fee covers up to $30,000 USD in instruments and accessories
- Diminished value coverage included should your instrument suffer a devaluation claim due to a covered loss
- Rental reimbursement coverage included, covering up to
$600/mo USD for 12 months provided you don’t have an equivalent idle instrument you can use
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Earthquake and flood coverage included
- Airline coverage included if your bass is shipped in an approved “airbag style” shipping case
- $1,000 USD for scheduled electronic accessories included
- Dampness, Dryness or Extremes of Temperature Exclusion is included