The musical instrument insurance experts at Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC have put together a special insurance program, including additional coverage and discounted rates, for active members of The American Viola Society
Our unique instrument programs provide coverage for just
Anderson Group is devoted exclusively to insuring
orchestras, musicians, musician associations,
luthiers, musical instrument dealers and collectors throughout
the world offering “all risk” worldwide coverage since 1991.
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC delivers the kind of service and coverage that musicians deserve.
about any type of musical instrument and accessories.
- Rate: $.450/ $100 of insured value; significant discounts of 40% or more for schedules from $150,000 to $1,000,000 or more.
- Deductible: $250.00
- $150.00 minimum annual premium and policy fee covers almost $28,000 in "agreed value" coverage for your instruments and equipment
- Diminished value coverage included at no additional cost- should your instrument suffer a devaluation claim due to a covered loss
- Rental reimbursement coverage included covering up to $600/mo for 12 months provided you don’t have an equivalent idle instrument you can use
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Shipping coverage included ($350 deductible)
- Earthquake and flood coverage included
- $1,000 for scheduled electronic accessories included